So with a few more bits now done to the car I am now getting closer to the finish line.
Tein Super Streets now hold the wagon lower and firmer and the drive is so much better.
Once on it was a trip to DS Automotives in Aylesbury for the setting of the 4 corners.
Its not untill I drove the wagon after that i realised how bad the old ones were.
Next up was the up pipe. WE found on the last mapping session that it was cracked and we were down on power so a new one was needed asap. After a few call outs I got a great 2nd hand one and all i needed to do was heat wrap it so I hit ebay and got 20 meters worth. 2 days later it was here and i started the wrapping. Word to anyone doing this, please wear gloves as the fibers really play hell with your skin.
This was all fitted yesterday by my mate Steve who i think at the end of the day regreted doing it as due to a rounded off nut which then snapped and had to be drilled out of the old up pipe in the heat of the day mad for a hell of a job. I am so glad he done it as it car feels so much better and now pulls like a train.
So next step is a call to DSA on monday to book the mapping.
Once done I can start looking to the 29th September where all the hard work will pay off at the RWYB event at santa pod.
Big thanks go out to steve and the boys at Hughberrys in Rickmondworth and Dave and Jake at DS Automotives in Aylesbury and more than them to Natalie for dealing with my stress and mess in the new house. Nearly there hun them you can come and watch ;-)