Well today was interesting . . . . . . . . it was time to put the car back together after having all the bits sprayed.
Started putting it all back together, i didnt take a picture of this which i wish i did, the headlight washer bottle really doesnt fit with the new arches, this is down to the vent getting in the way. To solve this i had to cut out a huge section out of it and bond it back together so it would retain water again.
I have now lost about 50% of its capacity :S haha
Fitted the on all the bits, the front end was quite hard to line up, it seems that im going to need to get an m3 front panel as it doesnt quite line up properly :(
The bonnet extends past the bumper by about an inch as the bumper is mounted too far back.
The biggest problem of all however is the front wheels catching massively and not getting past 50% of the lock, i will be needing smaller tyres to sort this. Will have to beg to the tyre company to swap them :S
I think the car looks awesome though and with the full set of wheels on it really transforms the car, however it looks a bit silly atm because im running two sets of wheels :S haha.
The car needs a good clean and the battery was completely flat after a few days in the bodyshop so it threw up all kinds of error messages, it took us over an hour to start it :( bloody thing needs a jumbo jet to kick start that battery!
I need a few bits to finish it:
rear lower bumper supports
front and rear bumper grills
passenger wing vent/indicator
and some bloody tyres that fit! :(
Other than that i love it! haha